26 Conrad St
$2,499,000 Available OFF MARKET
Get in Touch
Light, Views and Outside Space on Every Level!
Come home to this wonderful, custom built haven near the top of Glen Park. Beautifully designed open floor plan on the main level for family time or entertaining. The chef's kitchen has granite counters and travertine backsplash, a peninsula/bar and Bosch and Liebharr appliances. Large open dining area and large family/living room. Both the kitchen and dining room have views out over the valley, hills and all the way to the Bay. The main level is completed by two good sized bedrooms and a large bath with shower over tub. Step out to either the private and charming deck by the front door or to the rear patio and garden out the back.
The upper level features a 3rd bedroom plus the fantastic master suite with vaulted ceiling. Luxuriate in the soaking tub in the spacious, marble master bath. There are two walk in closets, a linen closet, sitting area and a private deck with views over the valley.
At the very top is a wonderful rooftop deck with views over Glen Park. Next to the garage (which is insulated and was lined with reclaimed vintage redwood) is a lovely garden with a small level lawn and plenty of herbs, flowers and fruit trees. There is an irrigation system for the rear yard. The home features a tankless water heater and a whole house Acquasana water filtration system. The whole house has wide plank hardwood floors.
The 5th bedroom is accessed at the front, lower level of the house and is detached from the rest of the house. It features a lovely kitchenette, full bath and laundry. This area is perfect for a home office, guests or potential income. The front of the house also has several levels of mature native plants, flowers and has a charming little gravel patio sitting area. The owners keep a cafe table and chairs there for their guests to sit out with a cup of coffee in the morning while looking out over the Valley.
A wonderful home, full of light and joy.
- 2016 Major Renovation and build out of 1906 cottage
- 5 bedrooms, 3 baths including studio suite
- Two view decks, including roof deck, plus front and rear gardens and private side deck off living area
- Open floor plan living space with gourmet kitchen with granite counters and travertine backsplash, Bosch and Liebharr appliances.
- Separate but open dining area - both dining area and kitchen face southeast and have views of valleys, hills and bay
- Spacious open living room with access to private deck
- 2 bedrooms plus a full bath with shower over tub on main level.
- Upper level features a master bedroom with expansive, luxurious bath with soaking tub, separate shower and double vanity. Marble tiles and soft soapstone floors. Master has two walk in closets, vaulted ceilings, sitting area and private, view deck.
- Also a 4th bedroom next to the master
- Restoration Hardware mirrors and lightfixtures and Moen bathroom fixtures
- Whole house Aquasana water filtration System
- Roof deck and deck off Master with hill and city views
- Beautiful wideplank hardwood floors and high ceilings throughout
- Separate 5th bedroom/Studio apartment, which sellers use for visiting family or rent out on AirBnB
- Large 1 plus car garage off Diamond which has been insulated and lined with redwood planks
- Rear yard off main floor with patio, level garden and fruit trees with irrigation system
- Terraced front yard with patio, seating area off the lower level
- Tankless water heater
- Easy access to Glen Park Village, Glen Park Canyon, 280 and Bart
Showings are by appt. The home is still owner occupied and all showings will be limited to two people from the same household and one agent in full mask and gloves and maintaining full social distancing and only after signing off on CAR PEAD forms with at least 24 hour notice. Times are limited please contact agent. Thank you.
Open House: 10/3 & 10/4 - Property can be shown with 60 minute notice from 1-5 PM with the above requirements. Call John at 415.999.9827 to schedule.
- Beautiful Custom Designed Home (2016)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 full baths
- Private one car garage
- Wonderful chef's kitchen
- Open living area
- Open Dining Area
- Lovely garden with flowers and fruit trees
- 2 bedrooms and full bath on main level
- Upper level features 3rd bedroom and Master Suite
- Stunning custom designed master bath with walk-in shower and lovely large soaking tub
- Master bedroom has vaulted ceilings two walkin closets and seating area
- Small private deck off master for morning coffee
- Rooftop deck with views of the valley and hills
- Private side deck off living area
- Charming rear patio and yard off the rear of the main floor
- Whole house water filtration system and tankless water heater
- Laundry room in main level and send laundry in lower level
- Maturely landscaped front terraced garden with small seating area off of lower bedroom
- Easy access to 280 and Bart
- An easy walk to Glen Park Village and Glen Canyon